We're here, we're queer, and we sure do like beer.
Do you want to unwind after a long week? Do you enjoy drinking and being queer? Howzabout we do all three things AT THE SAME TIME?
For this 21+ pub crawl, we are utilizing that forgotten behemoth of Los Angeles public transportation - the Metro Red Line! All the bars are right at - or within stumbling distance of - Red Line subway stations. This way everyone can safely get from spot to spot, traveling together like the big band of bi+ brothers (and sisters and enbys) we are.
Current list of bars we will hit in chronological order will be (subject to change:)
- Imperial Western Beer Company (Union Station)
- Dubliner Bar (7th and Metro)
- The Virgil (Vermont and Santa Monica)
- Frolic Room (Hollywood and Vine)
- The Federal (North Hollywood)
We will start off at Imperial Western from 7:30P-8:30PM, to give everyone time to gather, enjoy their first drink, and grab a bite (pro tip: Imperial has great shrimp rolls!)
One of the hosts will provide their phone number closer to the date for communication purposes to help locate at the first TWO locations. After that, updates will be added to this event page. Look for Jennie, who will be carrying a big pink Gerber daisy.
RULES AND PRO-TIPS:
- NO DRINKING AND DRIVING. If we discover you left to drive inebriated, you will receive a lifetime ban from all future pub crawls. PLEASE RIDE SHARE WITH UBER/LYFT ETC OR TAKE A CAB HOME when you are done.
- 21+. Don't forget your ID! All of these bars are stringent about carding, so please be mindful.
- BUY A DAY PASS AT A METRO STATION BEFORE YOU MEET UP WITH US. Metro passes are $7; if you don't already have a card to load, a new card is $9. We don't wanna miss subways because we're waiting on people to get their cards - total buzzkill. ;)
- CARB LOADING IS YOUR FRIEND. We're a big fan of grilled cheese sammiches. (We being the royal "we," the editorial "we" ...)
- Drink a glass of water with each pint! Your liver will thank us.
Questions? Drop them in the comments and we'll update the description accordingly.
We're looking forward to seeing you. Cheers!