Come join amBi Ashland for our second Southern Oregon PRIDE! We had a blast last year, and we're gonna do it biggger and better this year.
THIS YEAR'S THEME: NAUGHTY NAUTICAL
"Ahoy, mateys. We haven't yet anchored down the details, but here's what floats our boat:"
• WEAR your skivvies, bathing suits, beach attire, sailor suits, silly aquatic-themed costumes (shark fins, canoe skirts, beach ball hats, life jackets, floaties, etc.) The crazier the better. Ideally, highlight the bi colors - pink, purple, and/or blue.
• WE WILL HAVE: some kind of boat, a huge bi flag, and general bi swag.
• PARADE PARTIERS: Beach Bombshells, Sharks on Wheels, Storks on Stilts, and Lifeguards with Swag
• Beach Bombshells: bring beach attire (we will provide you with the huge bi flag, balloons, and other fun gimmicks).
• Sharks on Wheels: bring shark costumes, roller skates, bi-cycles, skateboards - so the sharks can circle the boat).
• Storks on Stilts: bring stork costumes & stilts
• Lifeguards with Swag: bring lifeguard costumes (we will provide you with the swag to give away to the audience).
• BOOTH BUOYS: Our Bi Booth this year will feature a "Spin the Wheel" game to win FREE prizes! & a Bi Kissing Booth (it's just on the cheek so don't freak out). We need 3-5 people to help run the Bi Booth:
• Wheel Master (Commodore): Command the ship, run the "Spin the Wheel" game.
• Sirens: Hail people to partake in the game by luring them onto our mailing list.
• Slutty Merfolk: one wench and one salty dog to be our kissing booth participants.
Anchors away! - Darby, Kaylee, & Rio
ATTN SEAMEN: Post pics of costume ideas! And let us know below if you need a ride or any other accommodations. :)