This is a public venue so there will be people other than amBi present
First-time visitors to Laguna del Sol will be taken on an orientation tour upon arrival at the office. Both you and your tour guide will be clothed during your golf cart tour of the grounds. Tours are given on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Reservations are not required for orientation tours during these hours. There is no charge for the orientation tour; however, you will probably want to spend the day at the resort after the tour and regular day use admission fees apply. First-timer two adults for the price of one coupon here: http://www.lagunadelsol.com/first-timer-coupon/
For Daily Rates and Membership: http://www.lagunadelsol.com/membership-daily-rates/
The following are some items to bring with you:
• Beach Towels - Besides for sunning and swimming, it is customary to carry a towel with you to sit on. Women sometimes prefer a wrap or sarong to sit on away from the pools.
• Sunscreen - There are lots of shady areas, but protection is strongly recommended, particularly for skin areas that don’t ordinarily get much sun.
• Comfortable footwear/Sandals and sneakers - There are lots of areas to explore in the main resort, as well as longer hiking trails.
• Chairs - All the pool areas have plentiful lounges, but you might want to bring your own if you prefer a quiet spot on the lawn or are visiting on a busy summer weekend.
• Food and drink - The Lakeside Inn restaurant is open year-round, 7 days a week May through September. In addition, a poolside snack bar is open on summer weekends. The clubhouse and lounge is open with a full bar every Friday and Saturday night. You are welcome to bring your own food also, if you desire.
For those wanting to stay through the weekend and not just drive up for one day: http://www.lagunadelsol.com/accommodations/